Is there a maximum number of plug sockets...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You can have on a circuit ?? We dont have a problem but was wondering ??

Dave

Sponsored Links
No.

And the term you are looking for is "socket outlets", or "sockets" for short.
Saying "plug socket" is like saying "penis vagina".

In theory no but in practice because the cable length is limited to around 100 meters there is a limit.
I suppose using dado trunking
base_media
you could have a continuous line all around the room.

Sponsored Links
Oh dear people getting very annoyed with each other over nothing! Think I wont bother posting again and I will stick to computers.People falling out with each other is not what I want as a newbie. All I wanted was a little help !!!

Dave

Oh dear people getting very annoyed with each other over nothing! Think I wont bother posting again and I will stick to computers.People falling out with each other is not what I want as a newbie. All I wanted was a little help !!!

Dave
another one bites the dust!

Dave
another one bites the dust!

May be myfriend from Derry. My good lady is from there. Any way this forum for information is the best by a long chalk so I will not be leaving

Dave

May be myfriend from Derry. My good lady is from there. Any way this forum for information is the best by a long chalk so I will not be leaving
Dave

I am glad to hear that Dave, it would be a shame for you to leave, the locals do get a bit temperamental at times.
But for all their misgivens, some excellent advice and knowledge to be taking advantage of, and all free of charge ;)

Dave

I am glad to hear that Dave, it would be a shame for you to leave, the locals do get a bit temperamental at times.
But for all their misgivens, some excellent advice and knowledge to be taking advantage of, and all free of charge ;)
And at the other end of the spectrum..... :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back