Bosch Exxel 1200 Express: won't spin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

The spin cycle wouldn't work after a wash, but there was no water in the drum, suggesting the pump had removed most of it. The clothes were of course more wet than normal as there was no spin. I removed the filter and found lollipop sticks in there. Removed these and replaced the filter screw-lock door. But the machine is still not spinning. I have tried a freshen Up cycle, on an empty load, and the water seems to be draining fine. When it goes on to the spin, nothing happens. I can hear the switches switching for the motor to engage, but it does not turn. It does not even turn for the pre-spin 'easy' turns, whereas, before I removed the obstruction from the pump it did, but only did not spin. I wonder if the pump is sending a false signal to the circuit, telling it that the drum is still full when it is not. Could anyone help me out please?

Thanks,

Michelle

Sponsored Links
Hi rocks1, Thanks for your post. Could you let me know where I can get new brushes for the Bosh morot. I have an Exxcel 1200 Express.

Thanks again for your kind help!

Michelle

Sponsored Links
check first that they are worn .then google model number poss ebay / e spares loads of sites to choose from.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back