Why is my Electric Shower suddenly tripping all electrics

H

hollyb321

Went for a shower this morning, pulled the cord and all the electrics went off.

(This also happened not too long ago with the lights, we found it was the hall lights in the end and now we just dont use them!)

Tried resetting the switch in the cupboard which worked fine, however when I reattempted pulling the cord for the shower, same problem.

It seems that there is less and less that I am actually going to be able to use in this flat as it at some point seems to trip all my electrics!

Ive only lived here a couple of months and the shower has been fine upto now, it has literally just happened all of a sudden.

(This is a rented flat, im a girl.. and I dont have a clue about electrical things??) Please Help!

Sponsored Links
Definitely ring your landlord/letting agent and get them to sort it. They should also sort the lights too. After all what is your paying rent for!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back