bosch fridge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi just made the mistake of buying a bosch fridge classixx , I thought bosch was one of the best, not any more . Who makes this low quility build rubbish now?

Sponsored Links
you haven't said why you don't like it :rolleyes: or what model it is

Bosch appliances are generally very good. Their dishwashers are second only to Miele. as you know the Bosch Classix range is their cheapest range and generally simpler than their upmarket ones.

For totally unbiased test reviews and owner satisfaction reports, I always read Which. if you can't afford a subscription you can read it free at your local library.

Hi john,
The bosch fridge is a classixx we have had it one year in that time the glass self as fallen out and shatterd ,the bottom box compartment as split down one corner, the fridge floor as split where a beercan droped on it and the collection tray for the condenst water as to be empted manualy or the water goes ranced.
My point is why do bosch make rubbish like this ,if i want a cheap fridge I would buy a cheap brand.

Sponsored Links
I've got a Classix FF, no breakages on mine, even though I am fairly clumsy.

But the water dish: do you mean the one on top of the compressor behind the fridge? It should keep itself dry from the warmth of the motor. Maybe you are getting a lot of frosting? Does the door seem to fit well?

If the defrost water is dirty, it might be that food is in contact with the back wall (meat is especially bad for this as blood gets washed into the drainage tube) or maybe something has fallen into the drip channel or the tube?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back