Locating corner shower door roller / part

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

Can you help? I attach picture of my corner shower door roller. As you may notice, a small piece is missing and its companion is destroyed which means I can't use the only shower in the house! ouch! Having daily bath is rather time consuming and not green.

I believe the shower enclosure is about 10 years old and I have failed to locate a replacement in the local DIY store or to identify its manufacturer. I can't use the shower and hence a cry for help. Can you identify the manufacturer of this part?

If you have a spare or are getting rid of your old shower door, please take a look to see if you have the same roller. I am happy to pay for this.

Sponsored Links
Can't help with a roller, but i would be making myself a temporary shower curtain from a polythene dust sheet and duct tape for the mean time....

....and measuring the life out of every aspect of the broken roller, then checking every device in the DIY store (wardrobe door runners, sliding door runners, kitchen drawer runners etc. etc. hoping to find some 'donor parts' to effect a repair.

i found a guy on ebay called daywalker2008 who was very helpfull and supplied me the parts that i needed, full marks to ebay

Hi,

I am looking for exactly the same rollers- have spent a couple of hours searching the internet for them! I was wondering if you had managed to locate any replacements? If so I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know where you managed to get them from?

Thanks in Advance.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Im looking for the exact same rollers and was wondering if you couldnt find any were you willing to sell me what you have? Lol.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back