Geberit or Grohe for a wall hung frame and cistern?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I have the opportunity to buy either of these for about the same price but was just wondering if there is any good reason to choose one over the other? In either case I will be going for the 82cm model. Is the access for servicing or relaibility any better on one or the other?
Many thanks in advance for your help!

Sponsored Links
Any thoughts at all? I will be buying tomorrow so if there is anyone with any experienec either way I would love to hear from them!

hi,have fitted loads of gerberit,top notch never a problem,all cistern internals are accessiblethrough the flush plate,on the smaller frame if you choose the vertical mounting position for flush plate the toilet seat obstructs it in the up position

Thanks mate, I think I'll go with the Geberit then!
Wondered about the flush plate position as well so will take that on board ta!

Sponsored Links
I was wondering why they came in different heights, this explains it, thx. In some household the low flush plate may be an advantage?

Just ordered an 82xm height grohe cistern as it was going cheap on eBay and we are putting under a 90cm high window cill. I'll let you know my thoughts on it once installed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back