Bosch Dishwasher Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello to all, our 8 year old dishwasher has thrown up its first problem which is good going for all the use it has had. for some reason its appears to be stuck in run the pump mode. i have taken out the outlet pipe from its holder and blown back down it there is no blockage,

the pump will run with the door open which cant be right? so i poured some water into the pump basin and it shifted it straight out no problem, have I got a problem with the control unit/board which i beleive is hidden in the front door?

ENR SGV4313GB/17

all advice is allways appreaciated

cheers

stu

Sponsored Links
Poss water in the base tip mc back with towels on the floor any water coming out of the base ?

Poss water in the base tip mc back with towels on the floor any water coming out of the base ?

hello, i have now taken the dishwasher out, i dont think there is any water in the base, i tipped it backwards and coulnt see any coming out

cheers

stuart

If you remove the side panels and there is definately no water in the base then you need to check the flood switch -it may be stuck
The alternative is likely faulty pcb..........

Sent pm re another link.

Sponsored Links
If you remove the side panels and there is definately no water in the base then you need to check the flood switch -it may be stuck
The alternative is likely faulty pcb..........

Sent pm re another link.

hello just thought i better pass on the beloved dishwasher is running well again, i could not find a fault with it, there was no water in the base , i triggered the float switch a few times, rebuilt it all and after a false start it is ok, i still think the PCB will give up the goast in the near future .

cheers

stu

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back