Circumsion on the NHS?

That is personal abuse and is not needed on the forum. You are now on ignore and I suggest everyone else does the same.

This forum is going down hill and until everyone stops feeding these trolls...

Sponsored Links
One could argue that circumcision (for Judaic purposes) is likely to identify the recipient's religious background and make him more likely to be in danger from anti-semitic extremists. Thus it should not be given as a medical treatment as it endangers life :idea:

On the other hand I remember watching a documentary a few years ago which seemsed to suggest that the spread of HIV/AIDS was prevalent in uncircumcised males due to a particular bacteria that inhabited beneath the foreskin (those people circumcised did not create the "perfect" environment for this bacteria to live and were therefore significantly less likely to "catch" it through sexual activity)

So, to cut a long story short - dunno :rolleyes: ;)

HIV's a virus.
OK then -it was a few years ago and the precise details have waned in my mind :oops: . The outcome was the same though - circumcised people tended not to contract the virus.

Sponsored Links
again, cobblers..

HIV is transmitted via exchange of bodily fluids.. skin to skin contact doesn't do it..

you might be thinking of another STD though..

unlike the ancient Jews and Arabs in the deserts, we have access to plentiful supplies of water to we can wash under the foreskin properly and regularly rather than once every few months, so the claim that it's for cleanliness is false nowadays.. they're just too lazy to do a proper job of cleaning it.. :)

Someone said why treat smokers ?? smokers do society a favour most die early there fore they do not draw an old age pension for years , they also contribute via the large amount of tax on tobbacco !!

Why treat drinkers they cause far more damage , leaving the health issues aside , it causes domestic violence , general violence on a friday & saturday night , drink driving , turns normally sensible people into idiots ect ect !

Circumcision should be treated as cosmetic surgery , eccept for exceptional circumstances it should not be available on the NHS !!

Someone said why treat smokers ?? smokers do society a favour most die early there fore they do not draw an old age pension for years , they also contribute via the large amount of tax on tobbacco !!

Why treat drinkers they cause far more damage , leaving the health issues aside , it causes domestic violence , general violence on a friday & saturday night , drink driving , turns normally sensible people into idiots ect ect !

Circumcision should be treated as cosmetic surgery , eccept for exceptional circumstances it should not be available on the NHS !!

They also don't want obese people treated. Soon you'll have to be a saint to get anything on the NHS.. Anyways, I'm thinking of getting a Prince Albert done on the NHS. Wonder if it will be approved by my local NHS Trust. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back