main 24 he combi boiler.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I recently had a main 24 he combi boiler intsalled to my flat, I just wanted to know if anyone can tell me if it requires a pipe to be fitted at the condensate trap box towards the front right of the boiler, my installer says it does not require one. Can anyone help me please.

Sponsored Links
Suitable plastic pipe should be connected to take away the condensate.Your condensate will now discharge onto whatever is below your boiler.I wonder if your installer considers the pressure relief valve pipework is needed also!!!! Call him back.

Sponsored Links
Suitable plastic pipe should be connected to take away the condensate.Your condensate will now discharge onto whatever is below your boiler.I wonder if your installer considers the pressure relief valve pipework is needed also!!!! Call him back.
Thanks for your reply, (45yearsagasman) very heplful, now i will defernatly call him back, to rectify his mistake.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back