No warm water in shower after changing suppliers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys
nice forum you have here

ok bit of an issue here i have an electric shower all of a sudden since tuesday infact it has not been pumping out any warm water at all the shower is cold.
I have a gainsborough one all the electrics is fine and everything seems to indicate that there is not enough water pressure to activate the warm water in the shower
NOW funny thing is since the day it has not work which was last tuesday this was the day that I changed gas / electric supply to british gas every since it has not work ..was working fine before

my question is is there something which say british gas can control from their side or is it maybe a case of me just missing something out

but find a weird coincidence that they day i switched new supplier it has stopped working

everythign else works fine, sinks, etc but just the shower

thanks

Sponsored Links
It's just coincidence.

The gas and electricity are the same, no matter who you buy it from.

Check the shower fuse!

Sponsored Links
Check the lights work :evil:
Yeh all electrics work ive ordered another shower engine unit so will arrive next week and see hwo that goes

it was either 2 things a) water pressure gone low b) the unit itself

did not really notice water pressure going low or anything last few days so the engineer concluded its probably a faulty unit....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back