Hotpoint Aquarius 9L291 All Lights Flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Half way through a wash cycle (coloured cotton that usually takes just over an hour) I heard the sound of 2 clicks, which usually means that the cycle has finished.

All the lights were flashing, including the pause light. Conditioner was still in the drawer and the clothes were sitting in water.

I looked at the troubleshooting section in the manual, and it suggested turning off for 1 minute and back on again... still the same flashing lights.

O/H phoned the technical help and they suggested taking the bottom cover off, draining off the water and running his finger around what is presumably the filter area. No debris was found. We then had to leave the washer off for 20 minutes. After this all worked well until this morning, when I did the exact same washload (workwear) and the same has happened again.

We have an engineer coming out on Monday, but does anyone have any idea what's wrong? The washer is only 5 months old... hope it's not the pcb :confused:

Sponsored Links
If it's only 5 months old you don't need to worry about anything (unless you infringed your guarantee).

Sponsored Links
rocks1
More or less... AQ9L291/V perhaps...

zipper
I know it's still under guarantee, but it's a bit worrying that we have problems after only 5 months.

It seems to be ok at the moment. I've done 3 loads on different settings and they've been ok. Must just be that particular setting that there is an intermittent problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back