Changing to Electric Shower from built in shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Hope someone can advise. I have water pressure problems in my duplex apartment, mainly with the shower. UU have said its problems with some tank not being installed when building was converted. Its been going on for months now.
Anyway recently the landlord suggested that an electric shower will solve the problem, but has now said a water pressure expert has said that by altering the pipework to the boiler from the basement, this may solve the problem but it could be trial and error.
I just want the problem sorted, and if an electric shower will sort it why would I want to do something that may cause me further unknown inconvieance. Which will cause less mess and trouble, alter pipework or change shower to electric.????

Thanks for taking time to read my woes.

Sponsored Links
if you have pressure problems an electric shower might not work

what it the pressure and flowrate :?:

what sort of shower do you have at present :?:

Watch old Kev dear, he's the forum perv!! And OMG is he ugly!!

It could be that your Landlord will fit an electric shower with an integral pump? Be as Kev the Perv has said; it'll need to be checked out.

youve got your medication mixed up again puller

the red pills are for the morning not the green ones
rofl5.gif

Sponsored Links
'Duplex' is a Yank term is it not Kev??

Mind you, that's not a term that's used in the trailer park eh??

'Duplex' is a Yank term is it not Kev??

Mind you, that's not a term that's used in the trailer park eh??

duplex = semi detatched

you keep banging on about a "trailer park" do you have some sort of obsession with rednecks

if so seek some help
pointlaugh.gif

now run along and play i cant be doing with your drivel at 11/15 am

ive got a sun lounger that needs testing :LOL: :LOL:

Oh I know what a Duplex is Kev son, I lived & worked across the Pond, my first wife was from LA. What a great country, not full of pinko commis like here!!

I also know you live in a trailer park with your wife/sister!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back