Galaxy 1-2 C012 Battery Fail HELP URUGENT

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Well I Have Had An ADT Installed Alarm System And I Have Noticed While Trying To Set The Alarm. It Said Alert. I Had Checked It And Found The Panel Upstairs With A Big Battery Pack. I Think This Battery Has Run Out Of Juice. Please Could You Give Me Some Instructions On How To Remove The Battery And The Model Of The Battery And We I Could Buy One. Also I Need A Installation Manual.
Please Help Me Out As I Have Left My House Vulnerable As I Live In A High Crime Area.

This Is My Alarm
Galaxy 1-2 C012 Battery Fail C012 With A MK7 Keyprox Keypad

Thank You So Much For You Help.

Sponsored Links
BUMP
INSTALLERS MANUAL NEEDED EMERGENCY AS IT SETS OFF ADT Alarm Box.
When Battery Removed And Please Someone Give Me Engineers Code To Do A Reset.
Thanks + This Alarms Connected To An ADT Network So When I Open Box It Alerts The ADT Centre As The System Thinks That Im Tampering And I Cannot Use The Keypad As The Battery IS Empty Alittle Help Needed PLEASSEEE. Thanks Once Again

as you are under contract, IE the control panel reporting that you have opened the `box` you need to contact ADT to attend your site and repair the damage.

as you pay a monthly premium, you are paying for `maintenance and monitoring` that includes all connected devices, control equipment and cabling.

so call ADT and get one of there engineers out to fix it, that is what you are paying (a large amount of cash for) to sort it out

Also if the battery has gone flat then probably the mains power supply to the alarm is off. The mains power normally runs the system, and also keeps the battery charged as backup. If the mains supply is working then it does not matter if the battery is flat, the system will run on mains supply while it charges the battery.

A fully charged backup battery will keep the system running for something like 12 hours, which is usually enough for a power cut in a UK town, though the voltage will be low in about half that time.

It is preferable to have the mains supply via an unswitched FCU with cable connection, that way there is no plug someone might pull out, and no switch they can accidentally turn it off with.

If the mains power supply fails or is turned off, then the light in your keypad will go from green to amber, if it is like mine, and it will bleep.

BTW, no offence, but you do Not Need To Capitalise All The First Letters In Every Word. Just the first one in each sentence is usual and makes it eAsieR tO ReAd.

Sponsored Links
BTW, no offence, but you do Not Need To Capitalise All The First Letters In Every Word. Just the first one in each sentence is usual and makes it eAsieR tO ReAd.[/quote]

Sorry Just Relised Sorry again

Please Someone Give Me Engineers Code To Do A Reset.
I assume this is a joke request :rolleyes:

Nope :eek:

Ok, so out of 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 & 9, how many combinations of a 4 or 6 digit code do you want me to type up for you?

Engineer codes are usually unique to the person / company that installed the system.

ADT have many branches and franchises the code could be, your guess is a good as any ones.

And by the way there is no such thing as a universal engineer code, despite what you may be thinking or others may lead you to believe.

Ermm, I Cant Find Any Engineers Code Is The Proceeder To Reset The Engineers Code. As I'm Struggling To Reset The Alarm System. Thanks.

Please Someone Give Me Engineers Code To Do A Reset.
I assume this is a joke request :rolleyes:

Nope :eek:

Ok, so out of 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 & 9, how many combinations of a 4 or 6 digit code do you want me to type up for you?

Engineer codes are usually unique to the person / company that installed the system.

ADT have many branches and franchises the code could be, your guess is a good as any ones.

And by the way there is no such thing as a universal engineer code, despite what you may be thinking or others may lead you to believe.

BTW, no offence, but you do Not Need To Capitalise All The First Letters In Every Word. Just the first one in each sentence is usual and makes it eAsieR tO ReAd.

You are still using CAPS !!!!! Please preview your post before you submit.

Think you have to bite the bullet and contact your alarm company who you are paying.

Anything else you do will be in breach of your contract with them and they could cause lots of problems for you. ie accusing you of interfering with their equipment. Which would result in lots of money they would want from you.

I got the impression that the system was no longer covered by a contract, so it is a DIY job

Thanks + This Alarms Connected To An ADT Network So When I Open Box It Alerts The ADT Centre As The System Thinks That Im Tampering And I Cannot Use The Keypad
I got the impression that the system was no longer covered by a contract

I would have thought if the system contacts ADT then he must have a contract with someone ? Cant see any company willing to monitor his alarm calls for free.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back