poor forum answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
after reading many posts ,i am seeing that 99% of all questions are not answered,and if they are they are very poor or are p*ss taking, i understand that most jobs should be left to the pro's,but if you are the customer with some knowledge this may save them time and money. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
how did i know you would reply, 99% of the p*iss takes are from you , read the last few of your post, very poor

sad-smiley-047.gif
sad-smiley-047.gif
sad-smiley-047.gif
wouldnt want you feeling left out

Sponsored Links
Must be on about the Screwfix forum :LOL:

Most questions are given good advice with the exception of wind up merchants and working on gas appliances.

That was an unfair comment as most of the guys on here are very helpful :rolleyes:

well I would concede that the ratio of posts to useful information has dropped a lot over the last year or so but 99% useless??.....methinks maybe a tiny exaggeration :confused:

oops i didnt realise all post had to be serious. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

dont be getting serious bill ;)

just read my last 10 posts 3 where banter the other 7
4 where trying to tell somebody his fire may need a vent
3 helpfull if the poster gives me the info i need :rolleyes:

ok 99% a little over the top , but reading the last 30 or so posts , the follow up is very poor , great to see a forum like this , but because a boiler cant be touch by mr diy , this does not mean that a question can not be answered, you don't need a ccn1 or acops to answer

oops i didnt realise all post had to be serious

sorry , i thought being without hw or ch was quite serious
maybe not then?

" titter ye not " kev, your key performance indicators are s***
get a grip man.....this is a serious forum for serious people. :eek:

:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back