Ariston A1636 washer - error lights?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Our washer (Ariston A1636, about 5-6 years old) has quit working after a house move that involved bundling it up a lot of stairs. When I push the on/off button, the power light flashes rapidly and lights 1&2 are also flashing. Now, I believe that a specific error is indicated by which lights are flashing, but I can't seem to find any reference to lights 1&2. Does anyone know what this error code is, or where I might find a list of Ariston error light codes?

I have open the machine up and checked all of the wires/connections I can see, also disconnected the sump hose and cleaned out the filter -- no luck so far. I fervently want to avoid calling out an engineer -- any advice is greatly appreciated!

Sponsored Links
I'll give that a try when I get home, but I think it's going to be a new PCB (or a new machine!).

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
I thought my machine was buggered (small boy pressing buttons lots, to young to beat yet) but this worked a treat. Clean nappies hurrah.

Thanks again!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back