Bay Repairs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm really banging my head against the wall right now as I cannot seem to find the information I need to repair my bay window.

Could someone please tell me what you call the 'stone lintels' that go over bay windows (white things in the photo). I also need to find the name / type of bricks that are on top in the photo.

I have looked on the internet but I don't know the names of what I am looking for. I'll also like to try the local reclamation yards but again I don't know what I am asking for :oops:

The trouble is that I cannot find anyone to supply either - I don't mind buying new IF I could find a supplier. Can someone help here?

If anyone has any experience of doing this kind of renovation to a 1903 mid terrace in the Norwich area and knows where I can try to get these, i'd appreciate some supplier help.

Thanks very much
img1228yb.jpg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back