Problem with new electric aqualisa 9.5 shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi and thanks for reading this.

I have recently had a complete house overall, included a new bathroom. Part of this included getting an electric shower which I was advised was very powerful. Anyway it seemed to be working for the first 3 days of use (not pumping powerful but a reasonable flow of water coming from the shower) however the during this time the temperature adjuster knob would not turn anti clockwise (cold) and only clockwise to hot. on the fourth and every day since (been using it for nearly two weeks now) the shower stops and starts combined with very low flow, goes very cold and very hot, the knob now turns clockwise and anti clockwise however this has no impact on the temperature. I have told the plumber about this but he keeps saying that these are top of the range showers.

What do I do? Who is accountable?

I look forward to hearing any advice available.

Thanks

Carol

Sponsored Links
he keeps saying that these are top of the range showers
What a berk!
Sounds like it might have a blocked inlet pipe, so I'd remove it to have a look.
But the knob not turning sounds like a fault. Call Aqualisa, they're very good and lilkely to be more use than your berk.

You should ask berk to do it of course, but sometimes...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back