Give the Mods a break!

D

DeltaT

Please........There is some people on these forums that are digging up the Mods all the time, you know who you are!!!
These guys are doing a great job and give us all a fair crack of the whip.
I have a stalker in the form of Kev, but hey if he(Kev) is happy to follow me around, it's OK by me.

Sponsored Links
Please........There is some people on these forums that are digging up the Mods all the time, you know who you are!!!
I have a stalker in the form of Kev, but hey if he(Kev) is happy to follow me around, it's OK by me.

give them a break? i sent them a kit kat ! ;)

Sponsored Links

Hi Delta T... we've not met... but i've seen plenty of bad press about you.... but anyway, why are you singing the praises of the mods? surely they earn their respect by their actions? and of late, they don't seem to be a cohesive group with a combined sense of purpose..

A lot of us feel some of them are getting personal and losing the plot..

feel free to correct me where i may be wrong?

No indeed we have not met, but I hope we can as you appear to be a good egg and the limited number of your posts I have read you are both fair & informative.

The point i'm making is this; they(Mods) judge the content of a thread and with limited time, of course they're going to get it wrong in some peoples view.

I hope you can join my group of friends, in fact I think you'll be the first DaftyDIY'er I've invited!!

Can I introduce my official stalker Kev to everyone??

Blimey, Kev the wannabee Yank ?? Been around here longer than dirt !

Don't worry about the modulation crew - they can look after themselves.
:D

Sponsored Links
Back