British Gas and jobs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been on the post code notification for British Gas jobs for 2-3 years now but haven't heard anything! I am available to work in the London/Bristol areas and have that down on the notification but nothing in 2-3 years.
Anyone know any other route into BGas?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
hi i used to work for bg ten years ago.......things have changed alot used to be able to apply to local office....not any more every application must go via there web site ,...by the way even i keep applying for jobs with british gas ,but even after 19 yrs service with them,even i cant get a job there,...so ive now given up ,but mabe reapply...they may have mislaid your application in the system....best of luck mike

What are they looking for in mature candidates?

I know someone who got on but I believe its a huge slice of luck and doing well in the initial tests that they give you!?

british gas arnt recuriting atm in most areas just a few bits here and there they have no work on as they charge to much and people can get it cheaper somewhere else

Sponsored Links
They have no work :?: the we`re f`kin doomed :LOL: :LOL: BG are the last British Industry :rolleyes:

ionlyfitideal . Giving yourself away there was only ever one poster who constantly got it wrong that BG/Centrica was french its not and never has been french.

ionlyfitideal . Giving yourself away there was only ever one poster who constantly got it wrong that BG/Centrica was french its not and never has been french.

remind me who that was?

centrica are not french.

Nickso
Nige f is the usual one, not suggesting nige would come on as ionlyfitideals just to windup people though would you nige ;)

Nickso
Nige f is the usual one, not suggesting nige would come on as ionlyfitideals just to windup people though would you nige ;)

i see, i was almost hoping it was tone.......imagine the shame of the **** admitting an alter ego.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back