Underfloor Heating Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

I hope this is the right forum for this question, I have had underfloor heating fitted and I want to know what effect changing the pump speed would have on the system? Its just that in the manual it says the Grundfoss pump is normally set to position 3, well mine is at 2 and I want to understand why, or what would be the effect if I change it to pos 3?

All advice very welcome,

SDM197.

Sponsored Links
I've never fitted underfloor heating before mate but i cant see it doing any damage. Is there any kind of problem which is making you want to change the pump speed?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, there is no problem as such but it was just that in the very cold snap at the start of the year the system could not get the lounge above 18C but it was -10C outside! So I wondered if changing the pump speed would make any difference, plus in the manual it said it should normally be on pos3 which got me thinking as mine was on pos 2.

SDM197.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back