wireless im pulling my hair out!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have wired up wireless stat and it calls for heat the boiler comes on to show its calling but it does not fire up (no flame)

boiler stat

230v------- live linked to comm

neut------- neut

earth------ no

no---------linked to nc comm linked to live

nc---------linked to no nc

I removed all links off boiler and stat 230v to live,neut to neut,no to comm
nc to no

as its turning the heating on it must be right??? but no ignite???
I`m lost please help me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sponsored Links
sorry not to great on pcs lol boiler connections left stat connections on the right listed not matched with whats next to it

Salus RT300RF Wireless Digital Electronic Room Thermostat and a perfoma 28 older one? hi again not having much joy lol

Sponsored Links
Connect as follows:

[code:1]
Boiler Salus

(Fuse)
Live Live - top centre
Neutral Neutral - bottom left
Earth N/A
1 Not used
2 SL(On) - Top Right[/code:1]

Leave link in place on back of salus
Remove link between 1 and 2 on boiler

The stat works fine :D The plot thickens!!! is there a timer i can put on the SL wire to control the on/off of the stat?

Lowering or raising the set point temperature by pressing the buttons up or down will switch the stat on or off.

Lowering or raising the set point temperature by pressing the buttons up or down will switch the stat on or off.

Sorry i have not made it very clear i want to fit a timer so i can switch the stat off at midnight and to come back on at 4.30 by time if that makes sense :rolleyes:

You have two choices.

1. Buy a mechanical or digital time clock for your boiler. This will fit onto the boiler and you can set you on/off periods at the boiler.

2. Upgrade to a R500rf programmable roomstat (no need for a timer on the boiler) and set your on/off periods on the actual roomstat itself.

as mikey really. far easiest and cheapest would be an internal mechanical timeclock for the performa. wiring is all in place in boiler clock panel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back