Indesit w161 problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have the above washing machine and the programmer just keeps turning with 3 sets of 3 blinks of the light in a complete revolution. just typical I can't find the user manual and wondered if anyone may be able to help? Not sure whether it worth repairing or just buy a new one?

Sponsored Links
depends how old it is/ condition. have you not tried looking online for the manual?

The machine is 2 years old and in good condition I have tried looking for the manual online but have had no joy so far.

To reset:unplug machine,turn on machines on off button,set timer to 0 position,plug appliance in and switch on power to machine,display lights will flash,turn off machine at on off button,select prog required,turn machine back on at on off button.....The red light flashes a number of times-this is the fault code for machine-sorry cant find fault code list.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back