Bosch dishwasher logixx

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi My Bosch logixx dishwasher doesnt drain the water.Check filters which are clean.How can i access the pump?

Sponsored Links
Hi
Thanks for your help.The E no is SGS0902GB/05
Kind regards

Take out the filters & bale out as much water as you can from the sump. Look in the left hand side of the sump for a removable plastic cover (it should be fastened by 1 x T20 screw). Removing this gives you access to the pump impellor to fish out any foreign objects, broken glass etc that might be in there. Should you need to remove the pump completely you must take off the access panel directly below the door. Once this is off you will see the pump on the left, it is twist fitted & locked in place by a plastic tag. Release the tag & twist off the pump. You will have more room to work if you take off the outer door first (6 x T20 screws).
Be aware failure to drain can have other causes. Good luck :D

Sponsored Links
Hi
Thanks for your great advice i'll let you know how i get on!

Thanks Zipper for your help.There was a piece of plastic stopping the impeller from rotating.Thank you very much!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back