Radiant Fire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
only the two outside flames come on full and the middle radiants are at low flame even when set high, any suggestions? (burner has been changed already by another plumber and problem the same.)[/i]

Sponsored Links
Blocked injector or gas tap drillings blocked with grease.Simple fix.Any decent RGI should be able to repair this,Basic stuff.

cheers for the quick reply 45. I have blown through the injectors (..yes i know lol) Is it possible that the injectors are letting gas through just not the right mixture, how can i check?

Blowing them out is not sufficient.They require removing and cleaning,and I use injector cleaning pins.The tap has to be dismantled and I also check the supply pipes.Inlet and burner pressures?If you do all that then you will fix the fault.Gas rating fires can be tedious(may only be 3 to 4 kw input) Such a simple appliance can be a right pain and I charge accordingly. What model fire? GC No would assist.

Sponsored Links
yeah namsag i did post the same problem :rolleyes:
i wish 45 had answered it!
thanks for all your help I will get on to this asap and i will post what it was that fixed it, cheers :D

a cheeky wee thanks heading your way..

you should be able to confirm the injectors are clean when you have them out, but an option is to swap them over to see if the prob is still there or whether the prob has moved to the other 2 radiants, proving the prob is the injector

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back