Piranha Hi-Tech Torsion Screwdriver bits....opinions please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I was recently bought a pack of 3 PH drill bits: Black and Decker Piranha Hi-Tech Torsions. I was quite impressed with them.... I find that the free/cheap ones you get knacker up really quickly. I used the PH2 to screw down the chipboard flooring of my entire upstairs more or less (3 room and a landing) with only minimal wear.

The missus paid £15 or so for the three bits from Focus. So it made sense that they lasted so well. But I've recently looked for them on the net and found you can get them for well under a fiver! Couldn't believe it! So it got me to thinking what a set that was REALLY worth £15 would be like?

Has anyone used the Piranha Hi-Tech Torsion screwdriver bits who would care to comment/compare how good they are?

Cheers

Max

Sponsored Links
never spend more than £1.14 for 10 they seem to last longer than more expensive ones

I like Bosch MaxGrip bits, £10 for 10, seem to cam-out less and last ages.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back