help with contactor diagram

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hopefully you can see my picture as this is the 1st time i have uploaded one.

I have 2 contacters side by side which control x2 3 phase pumps they are Square D (Telemecanique) the small ones on the front are code LA1KN11 AND the overloads are LR2K0310 not sure what the main contactor is.

all i need is a circuit diagramme i have taken a look on line with little success.

Sponsored Links
It's the markings which confused me like would I connect a push button switch which is set at normally closed (NC) to ????

Sponsored Links
Hi

datasheet can be found here, connections are at the bottom of the pdf
you also have an auxillary contact block (your LA1KN11's) fitted on each of the contactors that are using the NC contact, this is basically opening when the contacts on the main contactor are closing. without more info its not really possible to say what its purpose is but from the photo looks as if its probably an interlink curcuit preventing both pumps operating at the same time but again more info req

It's the markings which confused me like would I connect a push button switch which is set at normally closed (NC) to ????

what do you want the button to do?

Matt

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back