Hotpoint WM 63

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having looked at the troubleshooting advice I think that I may need to get some power brushes for my washing machine. Trouble is I don't know what they are and so when taking the top off the machine I am faced with the unknown. Please help

Sponsored Links
On your machine the motor is at the top so the brushes are easy to get at, although it sometimes helps if you remove the concrete block next to the motor. The brush holders dovetail into the back end of the motor and are usually white or black plastic. They are held in place by a clip moulded into the plastic. To remove them you squeeze this clip against the main body of the brush holder and slide the holder out on the dovetail slot. Fit the new brushes then bend up the tiny brass tags as shown on the instructions printed on the packet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back