Multistep 8 boiler sequencer

JRR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm very keen to find someone who has experience of a Multistep 8 boiler sequencer manufactured by Sequence Controls Ltd. While the company appears on the internet it's site is rather old and doesn't give me a phone number. I've sent an e-mail but to no effect. The phone number that appears everywhere else doesn't seem to work. Is anyone out there who can help?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for this but I have already downloaded it. I'm no expert so although I can understand most of what it does I'm not qualified at all to do anything. I'm looking for someone who has installed these and commissioned systems using them. Is the company still going?

Thanks for this but I have already downloaded it. ... Is the company still going?
No idea. That's all the info I could find. The web site is registered to a Paul Way, but there is no address given.

According to Companies House in Cardiff their registered address is:

SEQUENCE CONTROLS LIMITED
71 THE HUNDRED
ROMSEY
HAMPSHIRE
SO51 8BZ

No phone no is given

It's unclear if the company is still in existence as they last filed accounts in 2003 and don't have to file the next ones until the end of this year. However they filed a return on 17 Nov 2009, so could still be in business.

• Thanks
Reactions: JRR
Sponsored Links
Hamworthy "Marshall" is a Boiler cascade controller with temperature regulation which sounds like it would be a good replacement for what you have google Hamworthy heating for more info ;)

According to Companies House in Cardiff their registered address is:

SEQUENCE CONTROLS LIMITED
71 THE HUNDRED
ROMSEY
HAMPSHIRE
SO51 8BZ

No phone no is given

It's unclear if the company is still in existence as they last filed accounts in 2003 and don't have to file the next ones until the end of this year. However they filed a return on 17 Nov 2009, so could still be in business.

Thats the address of accountants who probably still have it as the registered address.

The actual business address is Sheene Rd Leicester LE4 1BF and the top man Keith Fisher on 0116 299 8000

However its all within BPC Circuits and now apparently mostly trading under Circuit Control Technology Ltd.

www.circuitcontroltechnology.com

What exactly do you want to know about the Multistep Controller?

Tony

The actual business address is Sheene Rd Leicester LE4 1BF and the top man Keith Fisher on 0116 299 8000

However its all within BPC Circuits and now apparently mostly trading under Circuit Control Technology Ltd.

www.circuitcontroltechnology.com
Where did you get this info from? The only Fisher mentioned on the CCT website is Laurence Fisher.

CCT product line is related to dust control, not boilers.

You seem to be getting very confused with details of these companies.

Laurence is shown as the production manager of CCT.

laurence.gif

Keith, presumably related, is shown as the Managing Director of SC.

Within the CCT web site is the page below showing their current range of sequence controllers.

http://www.circuitcontroltechnology.com/products.html

Tony[/img]

Laurence is shown as the production manager of CCT.
Agreed

Keith, presumably related, is shown as the Managing Director of SC.
OK. I see where you get this info from - Applegate Directory - or another similar online source. However the Sequence Controls website says that the MD is David Way

Within the CCT web site is the page below showing their current range of sequence controllers.
OK, I found those. However those sequencers are designed for dust extraction and airflow control situations, not for boiler control.

Our speculation is of little value to the OP or the rest of the world either.

But since David Way set up Sequential Controls in 1990 AFTER a long career in the boiler industry then it would be reasonable to expect that he would be perhaps retiring early from employment to start his own firm at say 52.

As that was 20 years ago then that would make him 72 if he was still alive.

Whatever figures you put into the equation, David would be getting quite old if still alive.

I would therefore guess that after that web site was produced in 2008 then David either sold up or died and the company were taken over by the Fishers.

If you feel like paying for a full company report then that might give you further information.

However, I expect that the outcome is that there is now no one from the manufacturing side who still has detailed knowledge of the old product.

Unfortunately the OP has not told us what he wants to know.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back