Bosch not taking in much water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bosch Classixx 1200 Express, only a few months old. There is frequently soap residue on clothes and on the front rubber seal, especially when I use Liqui-tabs.The machine never seems to take in enough water to cover the rubber seal and rinse away tablets that get stuck there. Any suggestions?
Many thanks,
Sue

Sponsored Links
My bosch is is about 5 years old and uses a washing system that is very ecenomic on the water it uses for washing. On a normal wash the water is nowhere near as high as the door seal. This is as it should be as less water = Better agitation = better washing action. provided there is enough water in the machine to start with. as for the tablets? don't use them myself as unable to control how much detergent is being used.

By the way I used to fix washing machines for a living...

Modern machines are designed for energy efficency but washing performance suffers as a consequence. I don't know about your machine but on some models you can trick it into putting extra water in by putting it on a wool wash, let it finish filling up then change the programme to your normal mixed load setting or whatever.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back