Worcester Bosch DT10rf

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having read thru' the WB installation guide (still undecided about buying) I can't find any mention of removing the link at the ST10 (where the room thermostat is connected). Should the link be removed if the DT10rf is installed?

Sponsored Links
Hi, I've just bought the DT10RF. I'm pretty sure I've installed it correctly and as recommended here I've left the wired thermostat wired into ST10. However it would seem that my boiler is still taking commands from the wired thermostat and not the the wireless one. Am I missing something?

Thanks, Daniel

Sponsored Links
remove all wires from old stat at the boiler end etc. Place a link between LS and LR. away you go! the old stat is NOT a link.

Thanks for getting back to me boilerdoktor.

So just so I'm clear (really paranoid about blowing the PCB), I remove the connections on ST10 on the boiler and then add the link which I suspect is a U shaped piece of metal between LS and LR?

Where would I get this link from?

Thanks again, Daniel

There may be a u-shaped piece of metal available, but a "link" is any appropriately rated piece of wire.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back