need good quality mixer mira shower ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am after a good quality mira mixer shower to be compatiable with my vokera boiler.. £150-250 approx budget..anyone reccomend any such shower and where to purchase at a competitive price cheers again

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
which grohe model in particular mate ? will have a look at it..+ cant find the mira exell at less than £200 ?? you have a link to it mate cheers again all :)

Grohe Grohtherm 1000 are nice, as is the 2000 but might be a little over your budget.

I fitted a fair few Grohe shower mixers, and although some can be a right fiddle, you have to cut some of the cartridge spindles down etc. The finished look is very nice and looks the nuts.

http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/mira-free-delivery-3662-0000

Thats the link for the Mira, its the element not the exell.

yeah thats a good price and is a likely purchase at moment..whats the difference with the exposed valve to the built in valve ? which 1 is easier to fit cheers

Concealed (built in) fits in the wall. Where as Exposed valves generally sit on the wall, you can run supply pipe work on the wall surface also.

Exposed valves can be easier.

looks like the biv model then as the supply pipe will be concealed in the wall but no access to it once patched up etc ? this ok..although its only plaster/paint on the wall behind bathroom.. cheers again

Hope your not on about just 'one' supply pipe? You will need two pipe feeds, a hot and cold.

Yep its fine to be concealed in the wall, just don't drive any nails into them :p if your fitting isolating valves then leave an access for those.

seen some mira excel chrome around £200 on ebay ? + mira 415 combiforce slightly less..whats the difference between the 2 ? i have a vokera combi to run it off..any reason besides the gamble not to purchase from ebay cheers again :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back