Meter Reading Assistance Please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In my daughter's rented flat in Glasgow, she has a dual rate electricity supply through a Horstmann radio telemeter 2A, as she has storage heaters.

She's been asked to provide meter readings. on line but can see only the one displayed number. She's tried the blue button but all that does is display the time and date.

What does she need to so to see the other reading?

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Usually, pressing the button several times will cycle through the various displays, which should include the 2 readings required.

I'm not liking the look of the big hole in that right-hand board - live busbars are probably exposed. I'd get the landlord round if I were you.

As to the meter, again it should cycle. If not get the supplier round to fit a new one.

Sponsored Links
Thank you. I had her do this again and she now has the readings. I don't think she was noticing the rate 1,2 and 3 on the left side, as she was toggling trough. D'oh.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back