Honeywell Accenta Mini G4 PIR problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,i have just installed the above system and on the walk test there are two problems:
firstly, on the lcd display, the TP shows 1,0. indicating a tamper i belive, which i cannot locate.
secondly, in the walk test again, the zones that have PIR's, are constantly showing a '1', even though the leds and not on on the pirs.

are all four PIR's faulty,can i reset the mains unit I have tried the reset in the manual and this does not resolve the PIR problem.

appreciate any advise.

Sponsored Links
Where is the AUX fuse, do you mean the fuses on the main board, if so, these are fine and so is the spur fuse.

Sponsored Links
Then check for around 13 v coming out of the AUX terminals and that they are the right orientation. If there is then it isn't a fuse. If not - then check the fuse with your meter. It's am matter of elimination.

joe-90,
sorry to sound dim, but what do you mean by AUX terms, The PIR's were functioning originally, so the power going to them is still the same, also which fuse is it that needs checking?. i cannot determine which fuse is specific for the PIRs if any.

You said they were not not lighting up did you not?

Open a pir see where it says +12 0V and meter that it will be dead.
Now locate 8 wires of the same colour from those terminals to the 8 in the panel which will be in one pair of 4 each. That will be the aUX your looking for.

found the problem, the speaker fuse had blown.
changed and now working.

thanks peeps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back