b&q fusion chrome mixer shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone fitted one of these showers? If so did you have any problems connecting the two pipes between the control valve and the shower head? The instructions are that small that Iam unable to see which of the 2 seals supplied fit into the connection at the control valve and the connection at the shower head. I have tried both at each end but the pipe connected to the control valve remains loose even after tightening the nut. To me it looks like one end of one of the pipes should push into the control valve as this already has an o-ring fitted to it however the diameter of the pipe is larger than the opening on the control valve so it is sitting on the top of the thread of the valve connection. One of the seals is a flat rubber washer the other is an o-ring type, I would appreciate any help anyone can offer, cheers

Sponsored Links
I think you can safely say the flat one goes with the shower head so the O ring must be the other end.

If you push the O ring into the hole first will the thread then bear down on it?

If not you'd better nip back to the shop.

yup another gem

looking at the rarther crappy pic

you need 2 flat washers for the riser pipe

i would think the "o" ring is for the adjustable bit in the middle of the riser :idea:

Sponsored Links
has anybody out there got the fitting instructions for a B & Q FUSION shower?
We bought it 3 years ago...not cheap...£300!
Not sure if our plumber fitted it correctly as we have cool/cold water!
Using it in a student flat. No one has complained until now. Our daughter is the one who complained! We had no idea how cool it was.
The plumber threw the instructions away, so we have nothing to go by.
If you have them, could you scan them and e-mail to me please:
[email protected]

Many thanks:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back