GardTec Eurosec CPX System questions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently moved into a new house with a system based on the eurosec CPX control panel. I was left no information whatsoever but I have downloaded the User Instructions from the internet. I have 3 questions and if any one could answer them I would be grateful.

1. If one puts in the code and makes a mistake what do you need to press to start again? I thought it would be "Reset" but it does no appear to be.

2. I assume there is a delay between the internal panel saying "ALARM" and the exterior alarm going off - as due to not knowing the answer to 1 I have had the ALARM message come up and then quickly put the code in to reset the system - but the exterior alarm did not go off. (I can make it go off with the test function). Can someone confirm there is a delay.

3. How can I obtain an Engineering Manual for this system? Is there somewher I can buy one without buying part of the system?

Thanks for your help.

Stewart

Sponsored Links
1, yes is enter, No goes back.
2, could be a bell delay programmed.
3, Probably not try asking the suppliers.

Agreed

Re question 2, this would need investigating, try activating the system and wait until the external sounder kicks in.

Also there is normally no delay unless its been programmed to

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back