Bosch 2021/2821 wash machine error code 3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 5 year old WFE 2021 that the lamps have started flashine with code 3, i have taken out the front panel and cleaned the filter thing which was solid with a grey scale, but it is still stoping mid cycle and showing 03
Is there any more areas that need cleaning or checking, the impeller does turn. Strangley if you put it on spin cycle it clears all the water out. The other thing i noticed is the pump seems to run for ages whne you can see no water in the drum, all help appreciated. Ta

Sponsored Links
F3 indicates a drain issue. Providing there are no blockages in the pump, sump hose, or waste hose then changing out the drain pump should cure your problem.

Sussed it !,

If you take the back panel there is a small plastic square box clipped to the drum, this senses pressure depending on how full the drum is with water, in my case the pump was running and timing out cos it thought the drum was still full of water, take the box off and the hole behind it was clogged solid, cleaned it out and the box , also cleaned out the large plastic bottle clipped inside the rear rear panel connect to the outlet pipe , this has a doublle internal layer so although it lets waste water out it seem seems to rstrict it, Now the machine fills up with so much less water, and runs smoother, fills quicker and empties quicker, and cleaner. A RESULT!, with no parts needed. Don't always assume it is a pump if the mainhose and filter is clear, get the back panel off and clean these two,its worth it !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back