Sabre 25HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A friend is changing his boiler and has been offered a Sabre 25HE by a local supplier at a very good price.

Does anyone here have an opinion on these boilers, are they reliable, replacement parts easy to access, are they easy to work on compared to other boilers etc etc?

All comments appreciated so thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
It is a rebranded vokera,you only get one year guarantee with it.the 29he is only 30quid dearer and has better hot water.fitted loads for budget landlords.high pressure cold water areas have been known to pinhole the hex and fill the heating side.If she saw an ad for this boiler and wanted it or gave the installer a budget but I would be wary of someone pushing this boiler

It is a rebranded vokera,you only get one year guarantee with it.the 29he is only 30quid dearer and has better hot water.fitted loads for budget landlords.high pressure cold water areas have been known to pinhole the hex and fill the heating side.If she saw an ad for this boiler and wanted it or gave the installer a budget but I would be wary of someone pushing this boiler

Thanx for this BB. You're on the money as my friend is a landlord..!! But this is for his home so I thought he may have gone 'up market' a wee bit.

So which brand would you recommend for a 3 bed semi? He has no family and he is in his 80's,, so hot water demand is small.

Sponsored Links
Well there have been loads of posts on this forum about preferred boilers etc.

I like Remeha Broag, quite a few like Viessmann, Vaillant, Worcester Bosch etc etc.

Listen to your RGI and see what he prefers.

I am yet to come across a sabre boiler installed correctly, I have either ncs, ar or id'em. See if the installer turns up in a horse and cart to fit it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back