baxi 105e combi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
3 yrs old keeps cutting off after short run on heating & hot water need to continually rest will not reset for 2/3 clicks then struggles to light fires up then neons come on to show a fault been checked by corgi installer who says it is o.k faxed problem to baxi in preston who do not seem bothered yto reply

Sponsored Links
somtines cobwebs in the venturi can cause similar problems......it only takes a few strands to stop the aps from making, have come accross this a few times.......

Sponsored Links
the whole boiler has been cleaned and serviced and today he fitted a new thermocoupler it worked for an hour until i ran the hot tap in the bathroom and ittripped out again
the lights flashing are above the flame and fan
i have sent a fax off to baxi who could not be bothered to reply so much for after sales service the engineer who is working on the boiler is the local baxi approved fitter and repairer where do we go from here apart from putting a hammer through it

sorry for thermo coupler it was a something like a temperature sender in an engine block
red neon is static over flame not flashing central heating is off when hot tap is turned on the igniter struggles to light for 3/ 4 attempts it runs and then will cut out with 2 neons showing and wil not reset with just 1 click back on reset button takes a few times for it to struugle to ignite

checked out price of pcb locally £150.00
no spark out of bolier for over 1 hour central heating on continous
but no light in boiler just blowing away with no spark

Yeah i got the 60c red light flashing i let some air out of rad as advised on here.Next day nothing on at all it was gushing water sounds in the said radiator that made me let air out as told.Gotta call heating company tuesday for appointment lucky its warm but hot water need too cheers!"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back