Hotpoint Aquarius WF541, Door handle broken, door stuck shut

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi the handle on my Hotpoint Aquarius Wf541 I think has broken as there is it does not spring back and will not open the door, how do I get this open as i have a load of wet washing inside! I have taken the top of in the hope of manually realeasing but it seems to be just a sealed plastic component? Please please help me? Also the door locked light comes on as soon as i turn the machine on at the wall.
Thanks, Ben

Sponsored Links
It is sometimes possible to hold a piece of strong cord at the top & bottom of the door then slide it across behind the door & release the larch. Not sure if it will work on your model or not.

It is sometimes possible to hold a piece of strong cord at the top & bottom of the door then slide it across behind the door & release the larch. Not sure if it will work on your model or not.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back