switchmaster 900

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a switchmaster 900 which controls c/h and hot water by way of moving 4 coloured pegs on a dial and also there is a tiny dial saying \\\"advance\\\" . I have no instructions for setting this and would appreciate any help, thanx

Sponsored Links
peg positions usualy denote on / off times depnding upon deployment of said pegs. try it and see

I have set up the pegs to times i want c/h and h/w to come on, ie. on at 11am off at 3pm etc but also on the unit are switches saying on once, twice or constant, how does this work in conjunction with setting the pegs? If i press constant, does this override the peg timing positions, have tried it but nothing comes on, if i press on once or on twice then what does this mean if i have already set the pegs on the dial? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Thanx to you both, have set it up and hopefully it will all work ok, such a simple looking thing but was going mad wizzing the switches around pressing on, off, constant, on, off, constant !! it was my first time posting a question on a forum like this and i couldnt believe it when replies popped up so quick, it was fab, lol :LOL:

we try
party_06.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back