Gloworm Combi Pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Gloworm Combi has no pressure and won't light. Neither I or my plumber can locate the filling loop or tap! Strangely there is a hot water cylinder upstairs. Anyone have a clue where the filling valve might be?? (Before I start removing tiles to seek it out!!)

Sponsored Links
Take a look in all the reasonable places. The obvious place is right under the combi, another place is under the kitchen sink, in fact anywhere where there is mains pressure water. It really can't be that difficult except if the installer abided by the letter of the law and removed the filling loop after installation.

if its a newer glow worm its a blue "tap" under the combi towards the front. as you look at your combi put ur hand in the middle underneath, move it slightly to the the right and there it is , twist it one way to fill the other to close

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back