DAB Radio

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Being of the older generation I like to listen to the radio, so I put a DAB wish out to my kids. I've looked at a few on various sites and I can't find a decent review of DAB radios per se.
One reason I am attracted to owning one is the pause and replay feature that I heard DABs have.
So can anyone tell me if this is true, that you can pause and replay the last 30mins of broadcasting, in case you miss something interesting.
Thanks for all info.
PM

Sponsored Links
Yes, pause, replay (rewind and forward) and record features are available, but I am not sure if they are just a gimmick or really useful. I think I've just used these a few times for novelty value. Some will also have an EPG (electronic programme guide) so that you can record unattended

Despite the range of stations, and clear reception, these radios are still way overpriced though

Avoid the smaller portable units as the speakers are generally crap

Sponsored Links
Look into the range of radios made by Pure. I'm not sure how many of them can pause and replay, but they're excellent radios.

Avoid the smaller portable units as the speakers are generally crap

Not if you get a decent one. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back