(unspecified) Viessmann 35kw combi fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an issue with Viessmann, just under 2 years old installed by their approved supplier.

5 months after install the water won't heat, although the radiators were hot, had three visits before they got it right and then.

After about another 5 months would come up with a fault F something and just cut out, engineer came and fixed.

Of late water goes cold intermitently and one engineer says its because of the water pressure and then changed his mind to some debris in the heat exchanger which is not covered under warranty.

Any help would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
All fault codes begin with "F" !

So what faults have been fixed under the warrantee?

Dont expect the manufacturers to repair faults caused by faulty installation!

It sounds as if you have a blocked plate heat exchanger. Its not the manufacturer's dirt so not their fault.

Did you agree to all of the installation quotes in relation to cleaning the system?

Would you email me ( in my profile ) with the installers name and number and let me ask him for his views so that I can put them forward if he does not want to himself?

Tony

Please note that ALL Vies fault codes DO NOT BEGIN WITH F. There are others, and the F is an important part of the code!

Sponsored Links
To the OP.

I expressed that badly.

What I meant to say is that all codes begining with"F" are fault codes. However, what is important is what number comes AFTER the letter "F" as that identifies the type of fault.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back