glow worm 18hxi f10

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help tell me what F 10 means on my glow worm 18hxi boiler can I reset it or do i need a plumber.

Sponsored Links
it might not be the thermistor(ntc). They are very reliable. If it is that it may be you have a leak above the boiler causing it to be faulty. Otherwise you could have a problem with circulation, so worth checking your pump, header tank or pressure and so on. Glowworm boilers will show NTC faults with poor/no circulation.

Sponsored Links
it might not be the thermistor(ntc). They are very reliable. If it is that it may be you have a leak above the boiler causing it to be faulty. Otherwise you could have a problem with circulation, so worth checking your pump, header tank or pressure and so on. Glowworm boilers will show NTC faults with poor/no circulation.

I maybe should get a plumber to have a look then thanks so much

I maybe should get a plumber to have a look then thanks so much

MickyG I had a pump in the cupboard upstairs replaced last year as it was ceased and i am not dumb but what does NTC mean ??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back