hotpoint aquarius tvf760 wiring.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello all, newbie here. i have a hotpoint aquarius tvf760. the belt had snapped so i have replaced it. unfortunately during this process a wire has come undone from part, Hotpoint Module A2 Sw4.05.08. it is a thin black wire with a spade connector. the only place i can see where it can go is directly next to a single earth wire, is this the correct place for it? thank you. bob.

Sponsored Links
The only 3 places for the black wire is j11 on the pcb to sensing strip on the drum. J1 on pcb to Ntc on the heater. Or j3 on pcb to the cap next to the motor.

ok thank you. j11 it was :) ive got it working but the annoying 'clunk' noise every revolution, which had started to occur prior to the belt snapping is still there! i guess this means the berrings have gone??? is this difficult to repair? thank you,
bob.

Sponsored Links
Check the spindle on the rear of the drum is not snapped also make sure it's located on the front plate with the pads on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back