Relay clicking on my neat heat 10 16

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys this is my first post !
Am needed some HELP my relay on the neat heat continuously clicks, the fan is running ok but NO SPARK AT THE PILOT LITE!! Hence not coming on !!! Not great in this -5 temp!!!!!!!
Could the problem be with the relya as i thought it was just meant to click once not constanly!! OR could it be the electronic ignition genertor! Any help on this matter would be much appreciated as rather spend the pennies on xmas than call out charges if i can help it ! Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Well.............i just took one of these out today and it was in perfect working condition. If you are quick it is lying in a skip in Penicuik. Skip will be away on monday if the skip rats don't grab it first :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I have fitted new relay (£33) and all SEEMS to be working fine now Whoop whoop :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back