Gen 4 programme problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone assist please have gen 4 system installed manual says if engineer has set up I can use programme 1 ,2, or 3. When I press. My code then p the key tones are supposed to silence then i can chose which programe , only programme 1 appears. Sand key tones do not silence when I press 2 for programme 2 nothing happens, the manual says if engineer has set up. I have engineers annual and canst see where to set thisnup

Sponsored Links
Pages 34 to 40 , you have to say which zones are being used ( or not) , how they react ( timed ,immediate etc), and most importantly the exit mode (timed , silent etc).

I have read the manual and carried outn the instructions, but when I set the alarm then p for programe we cannot get it to set on programme 2 or 3. The key tones are supposed to silence then allow you to select a programme
Only programmme 1 is offered

When programming exit modes, you have to change it from the default, which is disabled.

Usually, for a part set you would put timed or silent timed.

Sponsored Links
When programming exit modes, you have to change it from the default, which is disabled.

Usually, for a part set you would put timed or silent timed.

All we need to do is part set the system for bedtime we want to disable the upstairs zone. I can do it a convoluted way by set, omit the zone and set. But would prefer a I button or 2 max or night time set

You do have the correct engineers code don't you?.If so then all you have to do is read the instructions , and program as desired , there is nothing to stop it working :)
try this..

press PROG , enter eng code **** ,
press PROG , 3 (this chooses program 3)
press 6 ( this is exit mode)
press 3 ( this is silent set )
press RESET 3 times ( gets you out of eng mode).
Use your user guide to set program 3, it should silent set.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back