central heating wont run help !!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all,
ive had a nightmare time with my central heating first with frozen pipes and now i cant get my system to continously run !!
i have a warmflow 50/70 bluebird boiler and a reillo burner.
i had frozen pipes earlier which i managed to sort out and the heating system worked as normal but i came down the stairs this morning and the heating wont come on via the buttons inside.
the boiler WILL start if i press the reset button on the boiler and the radiators heat up but when the burner stops it will not come back on as it should to continue the cycle ??? i seems that the control box inside isnt controlling it anymore also there isnt the usual hissing noise from the pipes ???
am i making any sense and can anyone give some advice ??

Sponsored Links
hi all,
ive had a nightmare time with my central heating first with frozen pipes and now i cant get my system to continously run !!
i have a warmflow 50/70 bluebird boiler and a reillo burner.
i had frozen pipes earlier which i managed to sort out and the heating system worked as normal but i came down the stairs this morning and the heating wont come on via the buttons inside.
the boiler WILL start if i press the reset button on the boiler and the radiators heat up but when the burner stops it will not come back on as it should to continue the cycle ??? i seems that the control box inside isnt controlling it anymore also there isnt the usual hissing noise from the pipes ???
am i making any sense and can anyone give some advice ??

Is there any lights on the boiler, is the reset switch glowing red, do you hear any noise at all when you press the reset button

yea after the boiler had stopped its first cycle the red reset light is back on, although sometimes when i press it theburner wont fire !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back