VAILLANT 835E PROBLEM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone help i have a vaillant 835e ecomax boiler & i seem to be having problems with it? basically when i use or call for the hot water by using the tap shower bath etc the boiler slowly seems to loose pressure? the central heating side of the boiler is fine & if i do not use the hot water the pressure stays fine, every couple of days i have to top up the system via the filling loop but if i use the shower etc more the pressure will drop quicker!

Sponsored Links
That implies that the diverter valve is leaking but only in the DHW position.

A fairly unusual fault and would usually be accompanied by evidence of water leaking from underneath. However, the rather unusual construction of your model means that its virtually watertight and may well just be storing the water which evaporates during the central heating cycle.

Will need an RGI to investigate as its within the sealed combustion area.

Tony

Thanks for your reply so is the diverter valve making the hot water leak into the central heating side of the boiler?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back