low pressure on my baxi 105 he combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all ive recently had a new combi boiler installed after the 32 year old pottertern boiler died on us. Everything has been fine and the pressure has been around the 2 bar mark but its been dropping gradually over the last few days but its now at 0, everything still works allthough the radiators arent that hot and the boiler has become more noisey and I can hear the sound of water trickleing around the pipes but no signs of a leak anywhere. Here is a pic of under the boiler so I can show you the valvles that I have as I need to know which ones I need to turn to get the pressure back up. Any help will be appriciated thx Arran

Sponsored Links
cant see you pic , there should be a flexible pipe with a valve at each end turn both on to add pressure to your system , but you also need to find out where the system is loosing pressure

Thx for the reply I have tryed doing that after searching through another post but allthough I can hear water being pumped in it doesnt rise, I think I muct have a leak somewhere but finding it isnt going to be easy

if it isnt rising at all you must have a big leak because that is mains pressure you are putting into the boiler when you open those valves !!!

Sponsored Links
Dont want to sound stupid but is there an easy way to find a leak, it cant be upstairs as there is no signs of water marks on the ceiling the kitchen dinning room is concerete and cant see no damp or wet but cant see behind everything and the living room is floor boards. Also just to mention if I put the hot water on pressure rises to around 1 bar thx arran

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back